- Letter of the Week: Cc & Ll
- Segment a word into onset and rime. Example: Luis = /L/ /uis/
- Deleting initial sound. "Say cat, now say cat without the /c/." "at"
- Read Alouds: Mice Squeak, We Speak & Amelia's Show and Tell Fiesta
- Comprehension: Understanding Characters
- Nursery Rhyme of the Week: "Little Miss Muffet”
- Sight Words: is, a, & eight
- Science: Exploring the Five Senses through the Seasons: ELM Model
- Contextual Sums and Minuends to 5
- Counting to 60
- Counting backwards from 10
- Reviewing the numbers 1-10 and introduce the number word – eight
- Oct. 23 -27: Red Ribbon Week
- Thurs., Oct. 26th: Health Fair
- Thurs., Nov. 2nd: Harts Bluff Homecoming
- Don't forget to please put your child's name on any sweater, coat or jacket that your child wears to school in case it gets lost. Lunchboxes, too!