Skip to main content
- Review: th, sh, ch & wh
- Read Alouds: The Tiny Seed
- Sight Words: Review: Practice spelling sight words
- Science: ELM Model – Plants
- Continue Exploring Numeracy
- Writing to 100
- Students who read 500 books this year are: Guy Stedman, Makayla Esparza, Kaydi Rogers, Emme Newman, Weston Odom, and Jax Lewis. They are Rocking Readers!
- Fri., May 11th:
- Star Pep Rally
- Muffins With Mom: More information to come!
- Mon., May 21st: Talent Show/Field Day
- Thurs., May 24th: Kindergarten Graduation: 9:00 a.m. at Neville’s Chapel Baptist Church. Students may go home after graduation. This will be their last day of school.
- We will have our play first and then K graduation. Your child will come to class at the regular time dressed for the play. We will take a bus to Neville’s Chapel.