Reading logs can be found here.
I used color construction paper for contrast on the display 2. Fold up the bottom side as shown.
Book Report Information Page
Writing the book reports will help your child think critically about what they have read and gives them the opportunity to practice a form of expository writing. Both of these skills are state tested in 4th grade. Please help encourage your child to do their best work on these reports. Our goal is that each child will have at least 60 AR points by the end of the year. The student with the most AR points will be awarded a prize!
They can be completed in 5 easy steps:
1. Read a book and take an AR test on that book.
2. Fill out the Book Report Challenge sheet and have a parent sign it.
3. Get three sheets of white paper, cut them in half, and begin the steps of the Book on Book process.
4. Illustrate your pages and do the front cover. Remember to add your AR grade on this book on the inside back cover for me.
5. Build the foldable out of 2 pieces of construction paper like we have gone over in class. (See example below.)
Late reports will not be scored above a 70.